“Laying foundations for personal and academic success today.
Striving together for enjoyment and achievement tomorrow.”
At Vicar’s Green Primary School we believe that:
- All children have limitless potential for growth and development in all areas of learning: academically, socially, emotionally, physically, morally, spiritually and aesthetically.
- All children are entitled to develop their full potential.All children should be enabled to acquire knowledge, skills and develop independence and grow in confidence.
To do this we aim to:
- Create a happy, caring, fully inclusive school with equal opportunities for all.
- Develop lively, enquiring minds and critical and creative thinking skills.
- Prepare pupils for lifelong learning to enable them to become effective citizens for the 21st century.
- Help develop a healthy lifestyle, where children are encouraged to make informed choices.
- Ensure that children achieve their full potential and appreciate their own achievement and aspirations.
- Provide a balanced, relevant, varied, flexible and challenging curriculum where every child’s needs are catered for within an enriching environment.
- Promote positive relationships, appropriate behaviour and good manners at all times.
- Develop personal, spiritual and moral values with respect and tolerance of other religions, cultures and ways of life.
- Value each child as an individual, developing positive self-esteem and self-discipline ensuring that every child matters.
- Welcome parents and carers as full partners in the education process and actively seek ways to improve the way we work together.
- Ensure that all pupils feel safe, secure and know where to seek help.
- Ensure that children are able to self-evaluate and be active in setting their own goals.
- Ensure that staff are professionally fulfilled and are valued.